- 500-750kg approx weight per former (tbc when ordered)
- 3.2 mm black annealed or galvanised wire
- break strain: 22-28 tonnes tensile
- manufactured to BS 1052
- weights are approximate and vary per order dependent on quantity
- suitable for fully automatic horizontal balers.
Baling Wire Formers (3.2mm x 500kg)
(Product Code: 101130)
Call for price: 0845 600 1061
Formers for larger processors with fully automatic balers for bulk waste materials.
Using this very flexible and strong galvanised / black annealed baling wire makes it incredibly easy to tie off your bales. These 500kg large coiled wire reels are supplied on a returnable stand and used on larger fully automatic horizontal balers where a constant feed is required.
Price is dependent on volume ordered, please call.
|Compatible Manufacturers Machines||
BRG, Bergmann, Bramidan, Compact and Bale, CK, CK International, Dicom, Dicom Paal, Dixi, Greenbank, Gradeall, HSM, Imabe, Ken Mills Engineering, Kenbay, Kenburn, Keljay, KK Balers, Landfill Alternatives, LSM, MacFab, Mardon, McFab, MHM, Miltek, Orwak, Pakawaste, PHS Wastekit, Presona, QCR, Riverside Waste Machinery, Sacria, Strautmann, Tony Team, Unibaler, Whitham Mills